Ignite Guelph 2
Our next will be on Friday October 25th, 2013 at the Guelph Youth Music Centre at 75 Cardigan St from 6pm - 10pm.
- Joel Pennington – Don’t Go On Vacation. Travel.
- Mike Schreiner – Local Energy Will Change Everything
- Mark MacKinnon – You Should Play More Board Games
- Erin Aspenlieder – Scene While Running
- Harold DeVries – Pocket of Peas
- Sarah Thompson – The Art of the Story
- Shawn McEwen – Authentic Failure
- Kelly Baker – Why Live Music Matters
- Chris Charles – Quality Over Quantity: The Craft Beer Phenomenon
- Lloyd Longfield – Collaboration Works
- Jen Popkey – Giving Sound to the Voiceless
Ignite Guelph 2 Schedule
- Maker contest, hosted by Diyode, from 6 – 6:45.
- Speakers from 7-8
- Intermission from 8-8:30
- Speakers from 8:30-9:30
- After Party at 10 - The Ignite Guelph 2 After Party will be open to all of our awesome speakers, VIPs and our amazing Volunteers. If you want to join us at the After Party, the only way to get in is to get your exclusive pass with a Ignite Supporter ticket We aren’t even telling anyone where the after party is going to be…at least not yet!