Ignite Guelph 2
Ignite Guelph 2 was on Friday October 25th, 2013 at the Guelph Youth Music Centre at 75 Cardigan St from 6pm - 10pm.
- Joel Pennington – Don’t Go On Vacation. Travel.
- Mike Schreiner – Local Energy Will Change Everything
- Mark MacKinnon – You Should Play More Board Games
- Erin Aspenlieder – Scene While Running
- Harold DeVries – Pocket of Peas
- Sarah Thompson – The Art of the Story
- Shawn McEwen – Authentic Failure
- Kelly Baker – Why Live Music Matters
- Chris Charles - Beer is Beer, right?
- Lloyd Longfield - Collaboration Works
- Jen Popkey – Giving Sound to the Voiceless
Ignite Guelph 2 Schedule
- Maker contest, hosted by Diyode, from 6 – 6:45.
- Speakers from 7-8
- Intermission from 8-8:30 catered by Appetizingly Yours
- Speakers from 8:30-9:30
- After Party at 10 - The Ignite Guelph 2 After Party was held at Red Brick Cafe Westmount and was open to all of our awesome speakers, VIPs and our amazing Volunteers.